The end of the year is shaping up nicely at the studio! We offer small, personal and intimate classes where your needs are met with compassion and care.
Drop-ins are welcome to all events unless pre-registration is specified. Please be in touch if you have trouble pre-registering for events.
Some event details to be announced. Please email Brooke for more information.
We are offering three weekly Yoga classes and many special events through the end of the year which are all therapeutic, and many are rest-based.
Extra-Gentle Restorative Yoga Therapy and Beginning Meditation Instruction with Brooke, Wednesdays & Thursdays 5:45pm – 7:15pm $15 // These are Regular Weekly Yoga Classes. Drop-ins welcome, no experience necessary.
Gentle Yoga with Erika Indrani Eddy, Tuesdays 9:30am – 11am $15. Drop-ins welcome, no experience necessary. http://www.erikaeddy.com
- Sat Nov 3 Spirit Dolls Witch Craft Transformative Healing Ceremony with Brooke 3pm – 5pm donation (Women and children only)
- Mon Nov 5 Group Meditation with Instruction for Beginners with Brooke 6pm – 7pm donation-based
- Tues Nov 6 Chair Yoga and 3-Part Breath for Mental Health Professionals with Joann Lutz, visiting from Massachusetts, 6pm – 7:30pm $20 pre-register, $30 at the door www.yogainpsychotherapy.com
- Fri Nov 9 Crystal Bowl Sound Healing & Reiki with Jamie Dubin 6:30pm – 8pm $30 www.facebook.com/harmonicprana
- Tues Nov 13 Yoga for Sleep – Women’s Health Series with Brooke 6pm – 7:45pm $20
- Weds Nov 14 Soul Motion Expressive Dance with Kari Stettler 6pm – 7:30pm Slide $15 – $20 www.somaticresiliency.com
- Friday November 16 Sound Bath and Restorative Yoga with Kaylen Gleason and Matt Black
- Tuesday Nov 20 Yoga for Digestion – Women’s Health Series with Brooke 6pm – 7:45pm $20
- Tuesday Nov 27 Yoga for Healthy Aging – Women’s Health Series with Brooke 6pm – 7:45pm $20
- Sat Dec 1 NVC – Dinner Table 911 NonViolent Communication with Michelle Madgett (series 12/1, 12/8, 12/15) 10am – 12pm $80 for the series – Find her on Facebook at /michellemadgett
- Sunday Dec 2 Learn to Chant the Hanuman Chalisa with Erika Indrani Eddy 10am – 12pm
- Tuesday, Dec 4 Red Tent, Ladies! with Jackie Lavender
- Sunday Dec 2 Kids Yoga and Mindful Art with Vanessa Orr 1:30 – 2:30pm $16 please pre-register at www.yayayogaca.com discount for siblings
- Mon Dec 3 Group Meditation with Instruction for Beginners with Brooke 6pm – 7pm donation-based
- Sat Dec 8 Yoga with Myofascial Release with Jahara Sara Seitz 2pm – 4pm $30 pre-register at wildradiance.net (yoga offerings page/tab), $35 at the door please pre-register
- Sunday Dec 9 Women’s Restorative Retreat with Ayurvedic Lunch with Brooke at Crows End Retreat in Squire Canyon 11am – 5pm This retreat will sell out, please pre-register here
- Tuesday Dec 11 Mindful Leadership, Yoga Ethics and Community Healing – Women’s Health Series with Brooke 6pm – 7:45pm $20
- Tuesday Dec 18 Celebration of the Solstice, Spirit, Self – Women’s Health Series with Brooke 6pm – 7:45pm $20
The County’s newest Al-Anon meeting, Women’s Intimacy in Recovery, meets Fridays at 12pm.
All events held at Brooke West Yoga, 7730 Morro Road, suite 207, Atascadero in Atascadero Center near Curbaril, building in back, upstairs. Morro Road is also called Highway 41.
Please remove your shoes before entering the studio and complete a waiver at your first visit. We have Yoga mats and props; feel free to bring your own or to borrow ours.
Brooke is accepting private Yoga therapy referrals and new clients.
Thank you for supporting a woman-owned business.